Has your production career hit a wall?
Want to step up to the next level, but not sure how?
The recording studio masterclass coaching programme might just be for you
Think about it, work smart!
Getting ahead in the audio world is not just about hard work, it’s about smart work.
Recording Studio Masterclass Coaching Programmes offer a combination of career planning, motivation, industry guidance, networking and technical tuition.
Spread over 4 week modules, you will hear from expert professionals in the industry, learn how to turn your audio work into a career and how to best MONETISE YOUR productions.
You will have one to one guidance sessions that can be used for individual mix critique, project planning help, support with project pitches, and much more. You will feel confident that you can bag the clients and projects you want and work in the studios of which you dream.
The 4 week module includes
- 4 weekly one-to-one sessions with Russell
- 4 weekly seminars including a special guest speaker each module
- Continued support between sessions from your coach
- Private coaching community group forum – network and chat to other students
- 1 Studio day Seminar – or remote attendance for non-UK residents
- Exclusive bundle deals for software and hardware – (will vary from month to month)
- FREE multitracks to practice and mix yourself
- Russell Cottier Production pack samples
- Digital course content
- ebooks to help you chart and remember your progress.
Whether you are a hobbyist wanting to learn how to turn your passion into an income, or you just feel stuck in that regional studio job working late nights seven days a week, coaching can help you focus and take command of the skills you need to take that next step.
Recording Studio Masterclass Coaching Programme
COVID-19 Introductory offer is available right now for all applicants, listed full price post-COVID recovery.
4 Week Programme
8 Week Programme
6 Month Mentoring
An intense course
6 month period.